Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just Some Guy

i'm just
some guy
on the web
that's all

there are lines
in my hands
that i can't read
maybe you can

there's a book
by my bed
with some letters
in red

it says
somebody
loved so much
that they gave:

monogenes
(it's greek to me)
for whoever
believes...

forgiving
loving
hoping
believing

these all tend to get stripped away
by the bad breath
of daily life

must brush
and floss
daily

just some guy
on the internet
that's all

much of the world
goes to bed
hungry

while we
spend time
on the web

guilty as charged

some guy
on the internet

2 comments:

floots said...

"there are lines
in my hands
that i can't read
maybe you can"

"the bad breath of daily life"

sharing
learning
teaching

for me it's what it's all about
this eworld

Anonymous said...

floots - thank you for your words, it means a lot.